I have been doing some thinking on the new record, and when I listen to the songs all together, I get the feeling that there are two categories that the songs fit into:
- Damn, that was a long way back from the black infinity of sadness.
- Let’s dust our clothes off, take a shower, and get back to loving life!
So, I am entertaining the possibility of creating two EPs or sections of the disc as follows:
Movement 1: It’s a long road back from Sadness.
- The preacher doesn’t understand.
- Lori won’t get out of my way!
- So Just Be
- Sometimes I cannot sleep.
Movement 2: Let’s rebuild this fucking House after that dreadful fire!
- Let’s Get Funky!
- I’m quitting my job today!!!
- 2 Sisters
- Tonight was a wonderful night!
- Run. Run! Run!! RUN!! RUNNNN!!!!
- All That I Want
- Rock Star
- It’s time to decide!
What do you think?